Welcome!

I created this blog as a TN 5th grade Math resource for parents and students.

Math Help

Look above for links to see what we are working on in Math every 9 weeks!

Follow me!

Use Google, Twitter, or Yahoo & follow my blog! Comments welcome!
 

Welcome 5th Grade Newbies!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcome to your 5th Grade school year! This will be my third year teaching, and I am SO excited to get to know each and every one of my students! I created this website  to provide some sites and sources for those who struggle in math and/or love math or just want the extra practice! I hope to continue to get kids using this blog to help them with their math. I plan on continuing to add things and make the site more "user friendly." My goal this year is to utilize this blog to reach as many students and parents at home & at school as possible. Please help me in my goal by visiting the blog with your child and seeing what we're doing & learning in the classroom! If you have any questions or concerns. Please call me, send a note, or email me at my school email.

Get ready for the new year!! I know I am!

If you are curious about me. Check out the about me section. Thanks!

Signing off, Mrs. Burger :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Mrs. Hanah Burger. This is my 4th year teaching 5th grade math at Blythe-Bower Elementary, and I love what I do. My goal is to make as many math nerds out there to love numbers and change the world with their knowledge! I just finished my Masters, and I hope to one day go back for my EDs. I have two amazing kiddos, Mikaela (6) and Peyton (3), as well as a great hubby, Jonathan. They mean the world to me. :0D

Visitors

Blog Archive

Followers